crelly crème

First Post - Warming Winter

10:00 AMFrancine





Happy New Year!!
I'm Francesca, but feel free to call me Francine. I'm opening this blog to focus my skills on nail art. I've had a blog hosted on wordpress from 2011 since 2013; then, I've moved on blogger opening The Happy Beauty Case.  During last year I realized that the most part of my post concerned nail polishes and nail arts, so I thought could be a nice idea opening a brand new blog. I'm a messy person, but sometimes I need to neat my life.
I'm very happy to meet you, and I hope you shall keep reading my blog!
You can't miss the TON of new ideas I've thought to spend this brand new year together! This is the first nail art I've thought for this blog. I call it "Warming Winter". 
I think I'm a winter person, even if I'm a Summer baby (I was born in the hottest July of the last century). I love seeing the snow falling down, and enjoying hot tea with a cozy blanket over my shoulders. I took inspiration from the cup in the photo (it comes from a duo set), an ivory ceramic cup with red garnements (it's a Christmas present, after all!).







I started painting my nails with three coats of Layla 86, an ivory-toned sheer polish. It's perfect for french manicure, and I love it, but it's a pain in the back wearing it alone. Then, using a striping brush, I painted some lines in red, using Layla CE 06 Milan Red, an Hollywood red with a crelly finish, and some shorter lines, like a needlework effect (or a knitting effect). I just added the top coat and that's it.





I like this nail art, because there's no need to be perfect! 
I show you my Cinderella hand because I took better shots. I hope you like it!

Do you love winter? What you like to do in the winter season?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and take care until the next time!
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish





Buon Anno Nuovo!
Per chi non mi conoscesse, io sono Francesca, ma potete chiamarsi Francine. Fino a ieri avevo un solo blog, The Happy Beauty Case, dove mi dilettavo a pastrocchiare con smalti e smaltini. Peccato che quel blog fosse dedicato al make up in generale!
Così, per fare ordine - anche le persone incasinate devono fare una drastica pulizia, ogni tanto - ho aperto questo spazio. Il make up e tutto ciò che riguarda la cura del corpo continuerà ad infestare The Happy Beauty Case. Per smalti, Nail Art e creme per le mani, ci vediamo qui.
Aggiornate i vostri browser! Non vorrete perdervi la quintalata di idee che ho in serbo per questo 2015, vero?

Io amo l'inverno, anche se sono nata in estate (nel Luglio più caldo dello scorso secolo). Mi piace godermi una bella tazza di tè - possibilmente dolce e possibilmente rovente - e gustarmi il panorama fuori della finestra. Ovviamente avvolta da una calda e morbida coperta. Lo scorso Natale mia zia ci ha regalato un tête-à-tête con queste tazze che vedete in foto. L'idea di riprodurre il decoro è stata immediata!


 Ho iniziato con tre mani (!!!) di Layla 86, un bellissimo smalto color avorio che, però, è sheer senza appello. Non mi piace portarlo da solo, quanto giocherellarci con le nail art.
Ho poi preso Layla CE 06 Milan Red, uno smalto rosso Hollywood dal finish crelly, ed ho disegnato delle linee più spesse, in maniera casuale, e poi delle linee tratteggiate negli spazi lasciati vuoti, così da suggerire l'idea del cucito (o del lavoro a maglia). Un velo di top coat, ed il gioco è fatto.



Devo dire che mi piace questa nail art perché non c'è bisogno che sia perfetta. Anzi, più è casuale e più suggerisce l'idea del lavoro a mano! Ho realizzato il disegno su entrambe le mani, ma vi mostro la destra perché le foto sono migliori! Spero che la mia idea vi piaccia!

Cosa amate dell'inverno? Cosa vi piace fare quando fuori le temperature scendono e le giornate si accorciano?

Lasciatemelo scritto nei commenti! Sono una persona curiosa! ♥
Grazie per essere passate/i da queste parti e alla prossima!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form