[Finishpedia] China Glaze

[Finishpedia] #8 Jelly - China Glaze Keepin' It Teal

12:25 AMFrancine






Hi everyone!
It's been an hard Friday today, so all I want is lay myself down my blanket and rest for a while. We have another Finishpedia episode to share with you. I must confess (that my loneliness/ Is killing me noooow) I don't like jellies, because I dislike to see my smile line. I think it's ugly and I have just a couple of jellies in my stash (I've bought them by mistake). Ladies and Gentlemen, please, say "Hello" to our special guest, China Glaze Keepin' It Teal!
Ciao a tutti!
Posto come al solito ad orari improbabili, ma questo venerdì è stato bello pienotto, quindi adesso o mai più! L'appuntamento settimanale con la Finishpedia prevede di mostrarvi un jelly (RISATE), ma c'è un problema. A me questo finish fa orrore, e gli unici due che ho, li ho presi per errore, o quasi. Tipo questo, China Glaze Keepin It Teal, un bellissimo (in bottiglia) turchesone che arriva dritto dritto dalla Sunsetional 2013.






A jelly polish is the first cousin of a crème. How we could describe it? It's easy! Imagine to put something like a jelly fish over your nails. This is a jelly polish. They are extremely glossy, but you'll need al least 3 coats (as you can see in my pictures) to achieve a good results. This is not the case. Jelly polishes are extremely sheer, but they are easy to manage if you want create a jelly sandwich using some glitters o some top coat you like. Guess what? Exactly, I don't like jelly sandiwiches too!
China Glaze Keepin' It Teal is a green turquoise jelly from Sunsetionail Collection (Summer 2013), more green IRL. I don't know why I've bought it, despite I was well-aware of his nature. It's a mistery.
I hope you like it!
Sorry for the bad quality of my pictures, but I have taken them only few minutes ago, after spending a whole day wearing this... disgusting thing over my nails. I'm sorry.

Do you like jellies?
Let me know in the comment!

And don't forget to pay a vist to my pals!
Thank you for stoping by and have a nice week end!
Uno smalto jelly è una sorta di fratocugino delle creme. Colore pieno, senza riflessi di qualsivoglia genere, un jelly assomiglia alla marmellata nei vasetti monoporzione (jelly, appunto), o ad una medusa spalmata sulle unghie (figo, né?). Sono molto lucidi, ma hanno lo svantaggio di dover necessitare di almeno 3 passate (quante ne vedete nelle mie foto) per avere una coprenza accettabile. Ok, non è questo il caso. I jelly possono essere combinati con i glitter per creare il cosiddetto jelly sandwich, ma indovinate un po? Esatto, a me non piace nemmeno quello!
China Glaze Keepin' It Teal è un turchese un filo più verde nella vita reale; e non so perché sia finito tra i miei cucciolotti, è un vero mistero! Spero che vi piaccia lo stesso!
Chiudete un occhio sulla non eccelsa qualità delle foto, ma le ho scattate cinque minuti fa, alla luce di una abat-jour! Per la Finishpedia, questo e altro.

Vi piacciono i Jelly? Su, non siate timide!

Le mie amiche vi aspettano per mostrarvi altri jelly, non vorrete perderveli, vero?
Grazie per essere passate e buon fine settimana!





You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form