[BirthFlowers] China Glaze

[Birth Flowers] March - Daffodils

6:36 PMFrancine





Daffodil is one of my favorite flower (the other one is the rose. A white one, please), and I cannot skip this episode of Birth Flowers.
I've managed to create an easy water marble, and my try was nice enough, BUT I have the chance to take some shoots only today (three days after). 
Il narciso - bianco - è uno dei miei fiori preferiti (l'altro è la rosa, bianca, mi raccomando!) e non potevo saltare quest'appuntamento della Birth Flowers. Ho realizzato una water marble semplice e d'effetto, ma ho potuto scattare le foto solo oggi, dopo tre giorni e qualche magagna in più.





Nail Polishes I used:

Shaka Matt White
KIKO #203 french white

KIKO #279 yellow
KIKO #355 canary yellow

KIKO #356 melon
KIKO Sun Pearl 427 Amable Chartreuse
China Glaze Sun Upon My Skin

I started with two coats of Shaka Matt White as a base. Then I poured one drop of each nail polishes I mentioned above, I drew a flower and I've dived one finger at time.
I added one coat of essence gel-look top coat.

Sadly, my water marble has started to chipping since the very next day I made it. It's a shame, don't you agree?

Smalti utilizzati:

Shaka Matt White
KIKO #203 french white

KIKO #279 yellow
KIKO #355 canary yellow

KIKO #356 melon
KIKO Sun Pearl 427 Amable Chartreuse
China Glaze Sun Upon My Skin

Ho steso due mani di Shaka Matt White come base. Quindi ho versato una goccia di ciascun smalto (vedi sopra), ho disegnato un fiore ed ho immerso un dito alla volta. Ho usato anche una passata di top coat di essence il gel-look. Purtroppo la mia water marble ha iniziato a sfaldarsi già dal giorno successivo. È un peccato, vero?
.



Do you like Daffodils?
Do you know the legend of Narcissus?


I'm crazy for this yellow flowers. Sadly, my daffodils are all dead, because this is a very rainy and humid winter. Maybe, I'll buy some bulbs on next September. I hope to remind me to plant them!


Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to see my mates picks!
Have a nice day!

Vi piacciono i narcisi?
Conoscete la triste storia di Narciso?


Io adoro questi piccoletti in giallo, ma purtroppo i miei narcisi - li compro ogni anno - sono già sfioriti, ché questo è stato un inverno umido e piovoso. Magari comprerò alcuni bulbi a settembre. Speriamo che  mi ricordi di interrarli!

Grazie per essere passate e non dimenticate di passare a trovare le mie amichette!
Buona serata!!


You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form