[Finishpedia] crème

[Finishpedia] #19 - Toppers essence metal glam gold topper #01 Steel-ing the scene

11:30 PMFrancine




I should have call this post «Kneel, humans!», because I've used what I call the Loki's shades (spring green and gold), but whatever.

Ladies and girls, tonight @ Chez Moi Francine I want to share with you my entry for the last week's episode of Finishpedia. I know, I'm late, but would you please consider this post like a free ride hangin' on the bumper, just like Marty McFly does on "Back to the Future", but more classy and girly, of course!

Today we're about to take a closer look to toppers, those top coats you have to put over you regular polish to achieve particular effects. You could easily find some of these topper nowadays, and if I'm correct, essence released four or five topper just this spring. Check them out! I chose to show you a topper from last spring (2014), essence METAL glam gold topper #01 Steel-ing the scene.
Avrei anche potuto ribattezzare questo post "Kneel, humans!", visto che i colori usati sono quelli di Loki, ma vabbé. Pazienza!

Signore e signorine all'ascolto, buona serata! Eccezionalmente di mercoledì, salto sul carrozzone della Finishpedia. Fate conto che io mi sia attaccata al parafanghi dell'auto sullo skateboard. Un po' come Marty McFly, ma più femminile. E con le unghie pittate!

Oggi parliamo di toppers, quella categoria di smalti che sono nati per andare sopra agli smalti classici e dare loro una marcia in più. In commercio se ne trovano a carrettate (e se non sbaglio essence ne ha fatti uscire una sbadilata giusto questa primavera!), io ho ripescato un topper della scorsa primavera (2014) essence METAL glam gold topper #01 Steel-ing the scene.





essence METAL glam gold topper #01 Steel-ing the scene is a top coat with golden flakes. The flakes have different sizes, so you could easily use them like  mosaic's tiles. I prefer follow a gradually pace, to avoid a monstrous and sticky blob over my nails. A never-ending work in progress. 

To show properly this topper, I put it over a vertical gradient I made with Sinful Colors Innocent (fresh green crème) and Revlon Colorstay #230 Bonsai (green base with golden shimmer). I've add a couople of layers of essence METAL blah blah.
essence METAL glam gold topper #01 Steel-ing the scene è un top coat trasparente con delle scaglie di foglia d'oro in sospensione. Le scaglie hanno dimensioni differenti e sono luminosissime, ma se posso darvi un consiglio, è meglio andarci caute con le passate, o rischiate di ritorvarvi con un mostro smappazzoide sulle unghie.

Per mostrarvi meglio questo topper, ho deciso di piazzarlo sopra ad una gradient verticale (non proprio riuscitissima, ma vabbé), che ho realizzato con Sinful Colors Innocent e Revlon Colorstay #230 Bonsai.



I should be honest, and say to you that I don't like buying toppers, because I KNOW that I'll use them a couple of times and no more. I purchased this one beacause it's very particular and I do not have anything like.

I'm pretty sure you have two or three bottles of toppers in your stash. 
How do you use them? To give a particular sparkle to an ordinary colour or do you like brighten your black nail polish up?

I love quick solutions, and my slogan should be less is more. This is a satisfactory arrangement, don't you agree?

Time's up, ladies! I gotta go, bed is calling.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day/night/whatever. And do not forget to take a look at my mates' picks!
Ad essere onestissima, cerco di evitare l'acquisto dei topper, che alla fine si usano una volta, due al massimo, e poi finiscono in fondo al cassetto. Ho preso questo qui perché non avevo davvero nulla di simile - ed io e la foglia d'oro siamo, come dire?, in antitesi totale.

Sono sicurissima che avrete un paio di topper nella vostra collezione. Come li usate, di solito? Per dare brio ad uno smalto magari un po' meh, oppure per ravvivare un classico nero?

Io sono un tipo spiccio, che meno cose mette sulle unghie, meno tempo aspetta e più è felice, quindi... less is more è il mio motto, come diceva qualcuno, ma credo che questa soluzione sia più che praticabile. Non trovate anche voi?

Io vi ringrazio per esservi affacciate e mi raccomando: fate un salto a trovare le mie amichette!








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form