[Finishpedia] black

[Finishpedia] #21 Textured China Glaze Bump in The Night

1:43 AMFrancine





It's Friday and I'm stewing for the new plates @Born Pretty Store! Before I check the website to purchase some of them (making a huge massacre on my bank account), let me introduce to you the weekly finish: textured.

Textured is kind of that dries rough with bumpy finish. You could find textured polishes with glitter (OPI, KIKO, Zoya) or  not (KIKO, Barry M, WjCon, China Glaze). Every brand has his own way to call his textured nail polishes, so you could find strange names like "sugar", "sandy", "pixie" and so on, but don't panic: we are always talking about textured.
Finalmente è venerdì e non vedo l'ora di correre sul sito Born Pretty Store per acquistare alcune plate che ho adocchiato e che sembrerebbero davvero carine. Prima di fare danni, parliamo del finish odierno, il textured.

Come definire un textured? Non si riconosce dalla boccetta, ma una volta asciutto. È opaco, ma fa le grinze (non trovo altre parole!), come il battistrada degli penumatici. Esistono textured semplici o con i glitter, ed ogni marca ha il suo nome in codice per questo finish, come 'sugar', 'sandy', 'pixie', ma niente paura: sempre di textured si parla!



I own lots of textured crèmes, as I call them, because I'm not a sparkle girl and I do not like dealing with glitters. I'm glad if I can avoid them.

China Glaze Bump in The Night is a plain black textured polish. It's a one coater, as many textured are. It lasts forever. It dries in a blink of an eye. It allows me to skip the top coat step (ok, let's be honest: I always skip the top coat step, but in this case it's not necessary!). Sadly, it stains, so do not forget to use a pell-off base under this baby, or to rub vaselline or some drops of cuticle oil before to grab your remover.

I know you'll see some sparkle of lights over my nails, but there are not glitters at all. It's only love the reflex of my lights, do you believe that?
Io vado matta per i textured, e ne possiedo un discreto numero; quelli che preferisco sono di gran lunga le versioni senza glitter. D'altro canto, adoro le lacche. Che vi aspettavate?

China Glaze Bump in The Night è uno smalto textured nero dal colore pieno. Amo questo smalto per i suoi pregi. One coater. Highlander. Asciuga quasi all'istante. Posso saltare a cuor leggero il momento del top coat (ok, lo faccio comunque, ma qui non è davvero necessario!). Il suo unico difetto è che macchia in maniera mala (termine tecnico), quindi non dimenticate di usare una base peel-off o di stendere della vasellina o un paio di gocce di olio per cuticole prima di toglierlo.

Il riflesso che vedete è quello delle lampade. Non sembra anche a voi una gettata di catrame appena steso. Figo, né?




Textured is a very particular finish. It becomes very popular in the last couple of years, but you like it or you dislike it. There is not a middle road.
Gli smalti textured sono diventati molto popolari negli ultimi anni, ma non mettono d'accordo tutte le smaltare. O si amano o si odiano, non ci sono vie di mezzo.



And you? Do you like textured? Do you love them? Which one kind of textured do you love? Glitters? Plain colours?

I suggest to take a look at my mates' picks, before answer me. Don't worry, I'll be busy to pick my new stamping plate!

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice week end!!
E voi che mi dite dei textured? Vi piacciono? E quale tipo preferite, quello glitterato o il colore pieno?

Vi suggerisco di dare un'occhiata alle scelte delle mie amichette per avere un'idea. Quanto a me, non preoccupatevi, sarò occupata a scegliere le mie nuove plate!

Grazie per essere passate e alla prossima!!








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form