[Holothon 2015] A-England

[Holothon 2015] A-England Lady of the Lake

7:31 PMFrancine




Hi, guys! How are you?
Here in Rome it's pretty hot, and I'm afraid July shall be more hot. 
I hope there will be more sunny days than last year, because summer makes me happy and because I need natural light for take some (decent) pictures of our beloved holos!
Ciao a tutti!
Fa un caldo belluino qui a Roma e ho paura che andrà peggiorando sempre di più! Speriamo che Luglio sia decisamente più soleggiato dello scorso anno, ché le belle giornate mi rendono allegra (anche se fiacca) e c'è busogno del sole per far brillare al meglio i nostri adorati smalti olografici!






A-England Lady of the Lake is a scattered holo with a violet base. Could you see how it's sparkling? I'm wearing two coats over my base coat (from KIKO, FYI) and the top coat. I don't wear top coat usually, 'cause I don't like add another step, but in this case it's necessary, because top coat gives deepness to scattered holos. It dries in a blink of the eye and it's simply gorgeous.

I've chosen this shade because its name: the Lady of the Lake is the fairy that abducted baby Lancelot and bringed him up until he reached 18 years old. Then, on the Saint John day, she goes along with Lancelot to the King Arthur's court (I don't remember if the court was in Tintagel or Caraduel...). Saint John Day was two days ao, and I cannot picked anything else. 
I know, I've been lucky because Lady of the Lake has such a lovely shade!! Adina has a very good taste creating his nail polish!
A-England Lady of the Lake è un smalto olografico ad effetto diffuso, a base viola. Vedete quant'è luminoso? In queste foto lo indosso sopra la mia classica base Kiko, due passate e passa la paura. C'è anche il top coat, perché i diffusi hanno bisogno di qualcosa che metta in risalto la loro profondità.

Ho scelto questo smalto per via del nome. La Dama del lago è la creatura fatata che rapisce ed alleva Lancillotto finché il ragazzo non raggiunge i diciotto anni. A quel punto, visto che Lancillotto vuole diventare un cavaliere, il giorno di San Giovanni lo scorta lei stessa alla corte di Re Artù (Caraduel? Tintagel? Boh...). Siccome San Giovanni è stato due giorni fa, non potevo scegliere nessun altro smalto, giusto?
Sì, ok, sono stata fortunata: Adina ha buon gusto e finora non c'è stato un solo smalto che non mi sia piaciuto!





Did you have chosen a nail polish because its name and not because its shade?
Which one?
Have you been lucky as me picking this one?


I know my mates are sharing their holos too. Do you want goin' along with me?

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice week end!!
Avete mai comprato uno smalto per il nome, piuttosto che per il colore?
E quale?
Siete state fortunate come me?

Sono sicura che le mie amiche abbiano tirato fuori dal cilindro degli olografici favolosi. Sto andando a corte, venite con me?

Grazie per esservi affacciate e buon fine settimana!!














You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form