crème P2

P2 Cosmetics into Lace LE #020 Lust

4:00 PMFrancine



I like buying nail polishes during my trip around the world. Yup, instead boule-de-neige or typical (and cheap) souvenir you could find everywhere,  I purchased them!
I discovered P2 Cosmetics when I visited Berlin, in May 2011 (I love dm and Ihr Platz!). I purchased a pair of bottles, this is the first one I want to show you. It's Lust and it comes from a 2011 spring LE called into Lace.
Che tipo di souvenir comprerà mai una smaltara? Boccette di smalto, ovvio, ché alcune marche non arrivano mica qui da noi. Tipo la P2 Cosmetics, sbarcata alla fine dello scorso anno, ok; ma nel lontano 2011, quando ho visitato Berlino, se volevi una delle loro boccette dovevi recarti da dm o Ihr Platz (drugstore adorabili), da cui ho portato a casa questo smaltino. Lui è Lace della collezione into Lace della primavera 2011.








P2 Cosmetics into Lace LE 020 Lust is a pale lavender crème with a light shimmer barely visibile on the nails. I used two coats and the formula is still perfect. I'm not a purple lover, but I like cold tones of violet, like this baby. I think they suit me better than warmer ones, 'cause I have a cold undertone.
P2 Cosmetics into Lace LE 020 Lust è una lacca color lavanda chiaro con uno shimmerino ino ino appena visibile. Ho usato due passate di prodotto e la formula è ancora perfetta. Non sono un'amante del viola, ma mi piacciono questi toni freddi. Credo mi stiano meglio di quelli caldi, visto che ho un sottotono freddo di mio.







This shade is lovely and precious, cause it envelops my nails and it's perfect for something I'll show you tomorrow. So, stay tuned, ladies, and have a nice summer! 
Questa sfumatura mi piace un sacco, perché avvolge per bene le mie unghie. E poi è perfetta per qualcosa che vi mostrerò domani. Quindi, restate sintonizzate!



What kind of souvernirs do you like to buy?
Che tipo di souvenir preferite comprare?






You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form