glitter gold

P2 Cosmetics Sand Style 100 Precious Swatch and Review

1:07 PMFrancine




That thing's happened.
Yesterday I've gone to my hairdresser to shorten my hair (I've a huge and massive multitude of fine hair , FIY) and to fix my color. The color went palest than usual («It's summer, afterall!», she tweeted) and my layered hairdo is not what I's looking for. Today I'm pretty pissed off, 'cause I have a huge dry twig instead my hair. Let's talking about nail polish, 'cause I need to cheer up my mood.



È successa quella cosa.
Ieri sono andata dal parrucchiere per accorciare i capelli (ho una marea di capelli finissimi) e sistemare il colore. Il colore è uscito fuori più chiaro del solito («È estate, dopotutto!», ha trillato lei) e il mio taglio iperscalato va benissimo per Asgard e non per l'umidissima Roma. Sono nera. Ho una palla di sterpi al posto dei capelli. Meglio parlare di smalti luccicanti per risollevare un morale ai minimi storici.





Sometimes, I'm a forward-looking lady. I took pictures of the nail polishes I'm wearing and I edit them waiting for these days my nails are very short. 
P2 Cosmetic Sand Style 100 Precious is a pale gold based textured with subtle and rough silver glitter. I used two coats to achieve a full opaque coverage. It dries very fast and it is perfect for summer holidays. The p2 sand style polishes are amazing when it comes to best value for money. I'm not the kind of person who likes glitter textured polish, but I really love this baby, 'cause it reminds me the sand of a sunny beach. It's perfect for summer and for the winter holidays too.
A volte sono un tipo previdente. Scatto le foto agli smalti che indosso e le tengo da parte, per quei momenti in cui le mie unghie sono ai minimi termini.
P2 Cosmetic Sand Style 100 Precious è uno smalto sabbiato di color oro pallido con dei glitter argento. Ho usato due mani per avere una copertura perfetta. Asciuga in un lampo ed è perfetto nel beautycase delle vacanze. Gli smalti P2 cosmetics sono formidabili nel loro rapporto qualità/prezzo: costano pochissimo e durano una vita!
Non sono un amante dei sabbiati glitterati, ma faccio volentieri un'eccezione per questo cucciolo che mi ricorda la consistenza della sabbia ed è perfetto sia per l'estate che per la stagione delle feste.





Are you fan of textured polishes? And which one do you love the most, plain or glittered?
E a voi piacciono i sabbiati? E come preferite li preferite, con o senza glitter?







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form