crelly indigo

P2 Cosmetics Volume Gloss #240 Royal Beauty

11:52 AMFrancine



Hi mates, I'm alive!
My first day at swimming pool (after twelve years!) has been very though and after shower I wasn't sure to be an human being, but a mythical creature half woman half jelly (or something like this). Today my body is paining for acid lattic throught my muscles and I hope I'll be fine after few lessons. Cross fingers for me, okay?
Today I want to share with you one the colours I've used for the nail art I've shown you yesterday. I'm talking about P2 Cosmetics Volume Gloss #240 Royal Beauty.
Sono viva!!
La prima lezione di sopravvivenza in piscina l'abbiamo archiviata. ieri sera ero talmente cotta da non essere più assimilabile ad un essere umano, ma a qualche bestia mitologica metà donna e metà medusa. Oggi il mio corpo mi sta presentando il conto, facendo dolere parti di cui ignoravo l'esistenza, ma spero andrà meglio tra qualche lezione. Incrociate le dita per me!!
Oggi vi mostro uno dei colori che ho usato per la gradient di ieri, P2 Cosmetics Volume Gloss #240 Royal Beauty



P2 Cosmetics Volume Gloss #240 Royal Beauty is a dark indigo crelly. I say it's an indigo and not a blue or blurple because it appears a blue-toned purple into the bottle, but shifts to dark marine blue once you put it over your nails. It's a shade between Imperial Blue and Persian blue.
Formula is pretty good (no stinks, no floating, self-levelling) and application has been so easy. It dries in a raisonable time and is easy to use for gradient and such, 'cause its finish. It's very shin-y and bright. I didn't use any top coat at all and in the photos above you should see me as a ghost over my own nails!
Scary, it isn't?
P2 Cosmetics Volume Gloss #240 Royal Beauty è un crelly indaco scuro. In boccetta è un bel viola a base blu, ma quando lo stendete si rivela essere una via di mezzo tra il Blu Imperiale e il Blu di Persia. Indaco, quindi.

La formula è buona (non puzza, non inonda le cuticole, autolivellante) e l'applicazione è stata a prova d'errore. Asciuga in tempi ragionevoli ed è ottimo da usare per le gradient grazie alla fluidità del suo finish. È molto lucido e qui lo vedete dopo due passate senza top coat. Riuscite a vedere il riflesso della sottoscritta nella foto qui sopra? Sembro un fantasma!!



As my NPA friends know, I'm unable to recognise indigo between rainbow shades. I know it exist, but indigo's presence is a pure question of faith, to me.
Le mie compagne di boccetta sanno che ho grossi problemi a riconoscere l'indaco. So che esiste, ma il trovarlo in mezzo al girotondo dell'arcobaleno è un altro paio di maniche!



Is there a shade you cannot tell apart among rainbow colours? Which one?

Mine is indigo, but I must confess that I have some problems when I have to telling apart turquoises from teals. It's a cruel world, baby!

Now, it's time to arrange my launch. It's Thursday, and it means gnocchi to eat! Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
C'è un colore che faticate a distinguere dagli altri? Qual è?

Il mio è l'indaco, ma a volte è un problema dividere gli ottani dai turchesi. È un mondo difficile, questo...

Scemenze a parte, è ora di preparare il pranzo. Oggi è giovedì e qui a Roma il giovedì si mangia una cosa sola: gnocchi! Ve ne lascio un piatto da parte? Grazie per essere passate e alla prossima!!






You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form