blue BornPrettyStore

HBP presents: Neon (Roses)

6:00 PMFrancine



Happy Saturday, ladies!

Today I'm going to show you a nail art I've made for a Facebook group called Hobby Polish Bloggers (HPB for short). Every month the group choose a theme, and this month the theme was Neon. Are you ready to rumble?
Ciao a tutte e buon sabato!

Oggi voglio mostrarvi una nail art che ho realizzato per un gruppo di Facebook, Hobby Polish Bloggers (HBP per gli amici). Ogni mese viene proposto un tema, e quello per Agosto era il neon.
Pronte a darci dentro?





I've made a reverse stamping using BP73 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. I started with two coats of Flormar Matte 01 White Board. Then I've stamped the rose pattern with KIKO Quick Dry 819 over two coats of a top coat. I filled my roses using China Glaze Purple Panic (pink rose, index), China Glaze Aqua Baby (blue rose, medium), Nfu Oh FS 17 (violet rose, ring),  China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (peach rose, pinkie). I completely forget to swatch my thumb! I've made a yellow rose with China Glaze Celtic Sun. I've also used China Glaze In the Lime Light for the leaves. I sealed my nail art with Deborah Matte Effect Top coat.
Me la sono cavata con un reverse stamping usando la matrice BP73 di Born Pretty Store. Sono partita con due mani di Flormar Matte 01 White Board. Ho quindi stampato il motivo a rose su due mani di top coat (ovviamente già seccato) con KIKO Quick Dry 819. Ho riempito i disegni con China Glaze Purple Panic (rosa, indice), China Glaze Aqua Baby (azzurro, medio), Nfu Oh FS 17 (viola, anulare), China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (pesca, mignolo). Per amore di precisione, sul pollice ho usato China Glaze Celtic Sun (ma ho completamente dimenticato di scattare delle foto) e China Glaze In the Lime Light per le foglie. Ho sigillato la mia nail art con Deborah Matte Effect Top Coat.




I know, it's something like a skittle nail art, but I wanted to copy the shades of roses you could find in a flower shop. Ok, blue roses do not existing in nature, but who cares? They are pretty, don't you agree? 


I think this pattern suits my short nails, it's nice and girly (even if I'm a little bit too old to call myself 'girl', but who cares?). I like this rose design, 'cause it reminds me a Naj-Oleari pattern I loved when I was a  high school girl.

The stamping plate is still avalaible at Born Pretty Store. Feel free to use my code EBEX31  for a 10% off discount!
Mi piace questo disegno. Alla fine, ho realizzato una simil skittle, ma mi piaceva l'idea di riprodurre tutte (o quasi) le sfumature delle rose. Ok, una rosa blu (cit.) non è qualcosa che si trova in natura, ma che importa? Sono carine, non credete?

Credo che il disegno si accordi bene con le unghie così corte. Dà loro un'aspetto femminile e sbarazzino, e in più mi ricordano una vecchia fantasia Naj Oleari che adoravo quando andavo al liceo.
La matrice è ancora disponibile nel negozio onlilne di Born Pretty Store. Assicuratevi di inserire il codice EBEX31 al vostro prossimo ordine per uno sconto del 10%.



Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!
Grazie per essere passate e buon fine settimana!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form