[31DC15] black

[31DC15] Keep calm and love Juventus

11:53 PMFrancine









Hi mates!
Today I cannot save myself from what the B&W combo means for me. I'm a Juventus F.C. supporter since I was 8, and even if the play of soccer is changed throught the years, I'm still loving the white and black suit and soccer players like Dino Zoff, Franco Causio and the never-to-be-forgotten Gaetano Scirea.
Buongiorno a tutti!
Oggi non riesco a scamparla proprio. per me l'accoppiata bianco e nero significa una cosa sola: la maglia della Juventus, e anche se il calcio non è più quello di una volta, io continuo ad amare l'eleganza della divisa della Vecchia Signora e i giocatori di una volta, come Dino Zoff, Franco Causio e il compianto Gaetano Scirea.






I've tried my first negative space, using as a base color an old KIKO nail polish, called 132 and full of silver glitters. Then I've placed some piece of striping tape over my nails and Ive painted them with NYC 134 Pinstripe White (index and pinkie) and P2 Sand Style 110 classy (thumb, middle and ring). I carefully removed the tape and I've layered one coat of KIKO Strong Nails on my white fingers.
Ecco a voi la mia prima negative space. Come base, tanto per unificare l'unghia, ho stgeso una mano di un vecchissimo KIKO, il numero 132, ricchissimo di glitter argento. Ho poi sistemato delle strisce di striping tape sulle unghie ed ho dato una passata generosa di NYC 134 Pinstripe White su indice e mignolo, e di P2 Sand Style 110 Classy sulle altre dita. Ho rimosso con attenzione le strisce ed ho sigillato indice e mignolo col top coat. Voilà!




Easy and classy. 
It's not work appropiate, but maybe it should be ok for an easy Friday. I'we wore this mani when Juventus team played against Rome, and they losed the match... I do not think it's an happy go lucky manicure!
Facile ed elegante.
Certo, non sarà il massimo per l'ufficio, ma magari, per un sabato informale ci può stare. Ho sfoggiato questa nail art quando la Juve ha giocato contro la Roma, ma non si può certo dire che abbia portato loro fortuna!!



See you tomorrow with the metallic manicure. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day/night/whatever.
Io vi aspetto domani per la puntata dedicata ai metallici. Grazie per essere passate e alla prossima!!






You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form