[31DC15] essence

[31DC15] Something in the wind

11:52 PMFrancine








 




Happy Sunday!
I do not like purple shades and it's been very hard to imagine something purple-related. My brain refuses to think about it, so I must looking for an answer through my blogroll. The answer is blowing in the wind, as Bob Dylan sang, and the wind is a fresh Mistral from France. I've took inspiration from a french lady with whom I'm so proud to share the birthday, the lovely Bidi. I tried to recreate the water spotted she made for her last birthday. Mine is awful, but, honestly, I have a bellyful of purple manis.
Buona domenica!
Immagino sappiate già quanto io detesti il viola. È più forte di me ed è stato davvero difficile immaginare qualcosa legato a questo colore. Per fortuna, la risposta è arrivata nel vento, come cantava Bob Dylan, un mistral gentile che soffia dalla Francia: la mia fonte d'ispirazione è una ragazza con cui ho il piacere di condividere il giorno del compleanno, la bravissima Bidi. Ho ricreato la water spotted che ci ha mostrato per il suo compleanno, con scarsi risultati, ma va bene così. Non ne posso più di pensare a qualcosa di viola!





Products I've used:

Orly Purple Pleather
essence Metal Glam 01 Steel-ing the Scene
Maybelline White Sail
Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat
P2 Peel Off base (around the cuticles)


First of all, layering P2 Peel-Off base around the cuticles for water-something nail art is not a good idea. The P2 Peel-Off base is pretty similar to Elmer's glue, and it melts when wet. It's a must have for gradient, stamping and when you want to show a glitter polish, but DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I must use the remover and the polish block to remove the melted peel-off base. Never. Again.
I'm not comfortable with water spotted technique, but honestly I do not care if my nail art is not perfect. I like the purple and gold combo, and the Orly nail polish on itself is gorgeous. I just need to train myself again and again and again...


Prodotti utilizzati:

Orly Purple Pleather
essence Metal Glam 01 Steel-ing the Scene
Maybelline White Sail
Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat
P2 Peel Off base (giro cuticola)


Prima d'ogni cosa, la base peel-off di P2 Cosmetics non è adatta per pastrocchiare con l'acqua. È indispensabile per salvarci la pelle da gradient, galaxy, stamping e via cantando, ma nell'acqua si scioglie, e quindi non è consigliata per quelle tecniche che richiedono l'uso dell'acqua. Alla fine ho dovuto rimuovere tutto col solvente E con il blocchetto per lucidare le unghie. Ma anche no.
Devo ancora prenderci la mano con la water spotted, e pazienza se la nail art non è perfetta. Sbagliando, s'impara. Vorrà dire che dovrò esercitarmi ancora e ancora e ancora...





And that's all, Folks!
I hope you liked my nail art and thank you for stopping by my blog. See you tomorrow, for a nicer nail art. I promise.

Have a nice sunday!
E anche questa l'abbiamo archiviata!
Spero che la mia idea vi sia piaciuta, nonostante tutto. Quella di domani sarà migliore, ve lo prometto! Grazie per essere passate e buona domenica, per quel che ne rimane.








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Random Nail Art

Contact Form