[31DC15] Astra

[31DC2015] Fireflies in the Field at Sunset Reloaded

2:28 PMFrancine

Hello there!
I don't know how to start this last post of the #31DC2015. Seriously. I've a TONS of things to say: it has been funny month, it has been stressfull month, my mind blown-up over and over again and so on. It's been a gorgeous September, after all.


The last claim is "Honor nails you ♥", and the nails I have chosen to honor belong to Sarah White from Chalkboard Nails
Ciao!!
Non ho la minima idea di come iniziare questo post, l'ultimo della 31DC2015. Seriamente, avrei una carrettata immane di cose da dirti: è stato un mese divertente, stressante e la mia testa è implosa più e più volte. Ma è stato un settembre strepitoso, alla fin fine.

Il tema di oggi è "Honor nails you ♥", ossia devo scegliere una NPA e renderle omaggio. La mia scelta non poteva non ricadere su Sarah White di Chalkboard Nails.



I'm in love with this nail art since I saw it, last year, for the gradient claim. It's romantic and delicate, a real picture over your nails. Sarah is a gorgeous artist and she's fully of good ideas. Reading her's blog is a joyful way to end my days. I followed step by step what Sarah has done, and I've to admit it is not an impossible task, but it requires time and leisure. Pee, poo and switch off your phone. Take a breath, a deep one, and let's start!

I've made a gradient effect using five shades, from coarl to blue (coral, pink, lilac light blue and blue). I've applied a thin layer of top coat for blending my gradient. I drew the rushes with a nail art brush. I added some yellow spots  for the fireflies, I've made the glow and I've sealed my nail art with the matte top coat.
Adoro questa nail art dallo scorso anno, quando Sarah ce l'ha presentata per la puntata dedicata alla gradient. È romantica e delicata allo stesso tempo, come indossare un quadro sulle unghie. Sarah non è solo bravissima, ma ha anche delle idee ottime; se non conosci il suo blog, ti invito caldamente a farci un giretto. Mi sono limitata a seguire le spiegazioni di Sarah ed è andato tutto bene, ma ti suggerisco di ritagliarti un attimo di calma e tranquillità. Vai in bagno, spegni il cellulare e prendi un respiro profondo prima di cominciare.

Ho realizzato la sfumatura di base usando cinque colori (corallo, rosa, lilla, celeste e blu). Una passata sottile di top coat, tanto per sfumare meglio il tutto, ed ho disegnato le canne con un pennellino da nail art. Ho aggiunto le lucicole in giallo, ho realizzato l'alone ed ho concluso il tutto con una passata di top coat mat.




Here's the recap of all the products I've used:
Facciamo l'appello?

KIKO Strong Nails (base coat and top coat)
Astra Gel Expert 814 Sugared (pinl)
OPI I Eat Mainly Lobsters (coral)
Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth (light blue)
OPI I just Can't Cope-A-Cabana (yellow)
NYC Showtime Nail Art 001 Black Ink (striper)
Deborah Mat Effect Top Coat (top coat)
P2 Cosmetics Pell-off base (around the cuticles)




It's over.
I feel dizzy and tired and happy and very proud for having fulfilled all the claims!

Hurray!
Now, I need some rest. I need a all-day-long vacancy from my blog. I hope you'll understand my needs and my feelings. I need time to replay at your kind comments and to pay a visit or two at my NPA colleagues' blogs.
I'd like to thank you for reading my posts (all of them or few, who cares?) and for turning your eyes blind on my mistakes!

Have a nice day/night/whatever and see you soon!
E con quest'ultima manicure, è fatta.
Mi sento frastornata, felice, stanca e soddisfatta di aver rispettato tutti i temi!
Evviva!!!
Adesso credo proprio che mi riposerò per un giorno intero, senza pensare al blog o alle nail art. Spero tu capisca le mie esigenze: dopo un mese ho accumulato una montagna di commenti a cui rispondere e ho voglia di fare visita alle mie smaltamiche.
Grazie per aver seguito i miei post (uno, nessuno, o tutti e trentuno, che importa?).

Buona giornata/serata/quellochetipare e arrivederci alla prossima!!







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form